Assemble your teams
wherever they are
Communication is the key to keep employees motivated and to maintain a good organizational culture. Employee engagement has a significantly positive impact on productivity, performance, and retention.Request a demo
Keep your employees informed
Efficient communications are essential to the successful operation of the organization. By sharing your messages in a consistent manner through different channels, you will ensure that your employees process your information.Request a demo
A single software for all your channels
- Your employees are connected to Microsoft Teams all day long to communicate with their colleagues. Take advantage of the fact that they are already using this platform to safely share corporate messages in a visual manner.
- Change your screensavers into a dynamic communication channel. Screensavers are an opportunity to communicate with your employees at the start of their day, when they come back from their break, or at any other time where their screens become idle.
- Attract your employees’ attention with digital displays set at strategic locations around your office – at the entrance, in the lunchroom or in the break areas, for example.
- You can create unique communication channels and share them with recipients of your choice simply by using URLs. You can integrate an URL on your employee portal, in a section of your intranet, or just by opening a tab in your web browser.
Everything you need, from content creation to content sharing
- Adapted for omnichannel communication, ITESLIVE is an intuitive content management system that helps you create, manage, and share your messages on all displays and tools. All digital communications are centralized and can be managed remotely through the ITESLIVE software interface.
Our platform is compatible with
Our most read articles
Employee retention is a considerable challenge for businesses – and even more so in an economic...
Montréal, QC, March 31, 2021 - ITESMEDIA, a technological leader in digital and interactive...
Internal communication, especially in a time where we transition towards a hybrid workplace model,...